Thankfully, Microsoft had it in mind that many people would be using their operating system on a tablet. Thus, tablet mode. Not only is this mode good for tablets, it also is very handy to people who like to use the touch screen feature that comes with many PC’s nowadays. In the next few steps, you will learn how to enable tablet mode for your PC or tablet.
1. Log into your computer. Once you do this, you should arrive at your desktop although you don’t need to be at the desktop to do this.
2. Navigate down to the right side of the taskbar. This is where you will see the icons such as keyboard language, volume, WIFI, and notification center.
3. Click on the notification center icon. The notification center icon should be a little square speech bubble with text inside. Only click on it once. If you click on it too much, then it will freeze and take a few seconds to load.
4. When the notification center loads, look down at the 4-by-3 grid of squares.
In that grid of squares, you should see that the first icon says “Tablet mode” and has a little picture of a square and a hand. Click on that.
- If you do not see the grid, close the notification center and try again.
5. Celebrate. You now have turned on tablet mode! This will get rid of the desktop and empty the taskbar to replace them both with a more tablet-like full-screen start menu. You will still be able to access all of your apps and software.
Sources and Citations : http://www.wikihow.com/Enable-Tablet-Mode-in-Windows-10