Do you have an event that you want to put to music and share? MAGIX Movie Edit Pro can make it pretty easy.
1. Put them in a particular order, in their own folder. There are a variety of ways, but the safest is to put its numbered position at the front of the file name. For example; 1 Children Playing, 2 All the grownups, etc.
- If you find a photo that has to go in between established numbers, simply put the same number of the one you want ahead of it. For example, 1a More children playing, 2a grands, etc.
2. Open the software and create a project. Navigate to the folder with your images in it.
3. Select all of the images that you want to use. If you select more than you figure out you need later, it’s easy to select and delete the ‘offending’ images.
4. Drag them to the Project window (Arranger).
5. Put your image in Storyboard mode. In Storyboard mode, you can see the transitions that you will be changing.
6. In the upper left hand, go to Edit >> Wizard >> Slideshow Maker... (or CTRL + M).
7. Adjust the sliders as deemed appropriate. If you want to monetize your video on YouTube, you want to make sure that any music you use is appropriate for that, or your video will not be able to be monetized.
Sources and Citations : http://www.wikihow.com